Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine® is a first-person shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you and up to three fellow survivors in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for survivors.
Built exclusively for VR, Arizona Sunshine® puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Survive solo or join forces with fellow survivors, handle weapons with real-life movements, and freely explore a post-apocalyptic world in VR. Putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
• Co-op multiplayer[/b]: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
• Real-life weapon handling[/b]: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
• Full-size campaign[/b]: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
• Free exploration[/b]: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
• Immersive zombie survival[/b]: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
• Arizona Sunshine® is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before.