A few months ago, a new criminal organization made its appearance. In addition to trafficking arms and drugs, it has developed a new, superpowerful weapon. After discovering several of the bases of the organisation, led by the mysterious General Viper, two agents are dispatched to learn more about this weapon and free the hostages held in the surrounding camps.
- The reinterpretation of the cult Arcade action game released in 1987
- New artistic direction
- Addition of parody style voices
- Gameplay focused on non-stop action
- Survival mode (fighting waves of enemies)
- An arsenal of weapons (Uzi, shotgun, grenade launcher, etc.)