1. Upgraded the Play Boundary fence for better safety in VR. It can be turned on in Settings > General > Play Boundary.
· The controller approaching the boundary edge will trigger vibration.
· The controller going beyond the boundary will trigger Seethrough Mode.
· Advanced settings including speed sense and sensitivity.
2. Controller haptic feedback is now provided when interacting with system applications.
3. Mobile phone casting now supports remote directional guidance.
· When using the casting feature in the PICO VR mobile app, you can select "Spotlight" and then tap the place that you want to draw attention to. A prompt will appear in the corresponding position on the headset.
4. Upgraded the Room Capture algorithm and improved the setup experience.
5. Enhanced the stability of the Hand Tracking cursor.
6. Increased the stability of third-party app frame rates and improved the system's power performance.