If you believe that your work has been copied in some way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the written notice specified below to Pico. Please note that Pico provides the following procedure only for you to notify Pico that your copyrighted material on the Site may have been infringed. Any other enquiries, such as requests for technical assistance, will not receive a response through this process.
If, after careful consideration, you wish to initiate the infringement notification process, please submit the following information to Pico’s service agent.
- a physical or electronic signature or official seal of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a detailed description of the location where the material you claim to be infringed is posted on the Site so that Pico can locate the material;
- your postal address, telephone and email address so that Pico can contact you, if necessary, regarding your notice;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under PENALTY OF PERJURY or other relative laws, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You should submit this information via: firstname.lastname@example.org.Last Updated: February 26, 2018