Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the terminal (computer/ smartphone /tablet) of the User when accessing certain websites and allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, providing that the interaction between the User and the Website is faster and easier.
Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same. We use the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
What are cookies used for?
Usually, cookies collect general information, such as how visitors arrive and use our sites, the device they use, their Internet protocol address (IP address), what pages are they viewing and their approximate location.
We may also log information about you using web beacons, cookies, local shared objects (LSOs) and similar methods. Web beacons are electronic images we may use on our websites or in our emails to deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness, such as whether you open and act on an email that we send you. We may automatically link any of the information that we collect about you using these methods to information that you provide us and any other information that we collect about you in accordance with this Policy.
When you use our Services, we and third parties may give you choices about use of certain mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and online services. We may provide settings on your device that allow you to change how we, and others, collect certain information about you. Read your product manual for more information about settings on your device. Removing or rejecting our cookies could affect how our websites and Services work for you and could delete or disable opt-out cookies set by us and third parties.
Information we automatically collect
When you use the Services, we automatically collect some information. We may collect information about your usage of and activity on our Services. When you visit our websites, information we may automatically log includes, for example, your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and the website that you visited before visiting our website. When you use our devices, download and use our applications, or access the Services from your device, we may also log information related to your device and your use of our applications and Services. We may log, for example, the date you activate your device, your location, phone number, device type, serial number, device identifiers (e.g., IMEI, MEID, serial number, CID, MID and MCC ID Number or SIM card ID), the types and versions of mobile operating systems on your device, applications and software you install and use and how you use them, content you view or use and time-stamped logs of data exchanges. If you use the Services to back up and store your device data and content with an independent third party service provider, we will collect certain information needed to help restore your data and content to your device, such as your device settings and the names of files and applications that you wish to back up.
Others, including third party analytics service providers and third party ad service providers, as described in the section below, may also automatically collect the same or similar information about you and your device when you use the Services, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites and applications.
In addition to the information we automatically collect, as described above, we may collect more detailed de-identified data about your device usage and error report data about your device in order Usage Data and Error Reporting. When you participate in these programs, you help us to understand how you use your device and improve Pico devices and other Pico and trusted partner products and services. Pico may re-identify this data when appropriate; for example, when you request technical support, choose to use a specific Pico service or app, or create a Pico Account. To learn more about usage and error reporting on your device, and/or to change your option to participate, go to “Settings” on your device. Usage and error data settings will not affect Pico’s collection of de-identified activation data or data about specific Pico apps and services you choose to use, including Pico Account, and are otherwise subject to limitations described in this Policy.
Types of cookies used on the Website
Cookies can be differentiated taking into account the different functions for which they are used, their duration or who manages them. It is important to note that the same cookie can belong to different categories. In the table below, the user will find a description of the cookies used on this website:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the User and that can be used for proper navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a Website is loaded effectively. In case of deactivation the User will not be able to correctly receive the established services and content.
- Personalization cookies, are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where is accessed the service, etc.
- Technical cookies, are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, in order to guarantee the best service to the user.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Local Shared Objects (“Flash Cookies”): We use local shared objects, also known as "Flash Cookies”, to store your preferences, such as volume control, or to display content based upon what you view on our websites in order to personalize your visit. Flash Cookies are different from other cookies because of the amount and type of data collected, and the way in which data is stored. To learn more about the privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click on the links below
For the EU:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Information regarding the identity of the cookie user
- About analytics, the information obtained by cookies is processed by PICO IMMERSIVE EUROPE, S.L., which has requested the service to provide the analytics service with Google Analytics.
- It is also possible to find social network plugins from: LinkedIn or Facebook.
Information collected through advertising
We may use third-party ad service providers to serve ads in our Services. We may also use third parties to deliver or help us deliver Pico-branded ads to you on third-party websites. To deliver these ads, third parties automatically collect certain information about you and your devices and your use of the Services. This information may include visits to the websites and applications of Pico and others, your IP address, your Internet service provider, and the browser that you use to visit our website.
Use of Google Analytics
The IP address transferred by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting on your browser software; however, please note that with this setting you may not be able to fully use all features of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp ()”. This means that IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly linked to a particular individual. If a personal connection can be made from the data collected about you, it is rejected immediately and the personal data is deleted straight away.
We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the usage of our website. Using the statistics we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptions, where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Our legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is your consent.
This website also uses Google Analytics for the analysis of visitors across multiple devices, which is done using a user ID. You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting on your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website.
You can also prevent Google collecting your data in conjunction with Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
More about location data
When you use certain Services, we may collect, process, store and share your precise location data. This location information may include real-time geographic location of your device. It may also include the names of places that you have been, where you choose to “check-in”, to determine, log or share your location, places that you mark on a map, the geographic location, dates and other metadata of photos that you have taken, routes that you have travelled, how close you are to other devices, such as Bluetooth-enabled devices, Wi-Fi routers and services that use those devices (such as a store tracking of your movement for data collection and marketing purposes) and the dates and times that you were at certain locations. Pico may share your location data with application providers who show that they have the right permissions. Pico may associate location data with personally identifiable or identifying information, such as your device ID and your account information. Our Services may also collect precise location data in a de-identified form, and we may share this data with partners and carriers to improve features and services.
How to disable cookies
All browsers allow to make changes to disable cookie settings in order to manage cookies, to offer the Users more precise control over their privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” button of your browser menu. For more information, visit the help page of your browser.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome click here.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad) click here.
Cookies on mobile devices
As it happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Acceptance of cookies
TWe inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the setting of cookies, but continue browsing the Website, it is possible that certain services are not available without the acceptance of those cookies or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of what this website offers.
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or cookies, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of July 2020.